Senior OCM Lead
Senior OCM Lead
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a Senior OCM Lead for a 12-month contract located near Basel, Switzerland with a high possibility of extension.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lead strategic and organizational change management within a range of interrelated projects, both within the direct scope and responsibility of the program as well as in alignment with parallel business initiatives targeting process streamlining
- Provide strategic change management vision for the program and provide mentoring of internal employees to execute against the vision
- Reporting to global OCM Lead and program manager. Partner with Solution Owner and leverage Change Management SPOC's and/or Change Agent Network.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Support and execute communication efforts: design and implement communications. Develop and manage online and social media channels, including content creation and coordination with owners of these global channels.
- Oversight of Change Management, training management, stakeholder engagement, communications and adoption activities on a program level provide support for individual projects where necessary.
- Prepare and facilitate OCM workshops.
- Identify additional OCM activities that will ensure the success of the project.
- Assess the change impact - create and manage global metrics and feedback mechanisms, incl. Surveys.
- Manage and facilitate OCM workshops to ensure a strong understanding of change management principles and user adoption techniques to be deployed during the project.
- Build out and manage a global change agent/champion network that will support the introduction of ServiceNow to tens of thousands of employees across the organization.
- 10+ years of experiences in Change, Organization and Communications Management
- Background in Security and Identify Access Technology / Domain
- Track record of managing complex OCM programs successfully
- Experience of working in IT project implementation programs using Agile Methodology
- Relevant commercial experience in a multinational company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in change projects and an interest in change methodologies such as Prosci
- Structured approach, problem-solver, flexible and self-directed with communication skills and able to work independently
Nice to Haves
- University degree in Change Management or Business Communication
- Former pharma experience
- Experience with Open Text
- Start date: 20.01.2020
- Latest start date: 01.02.2020 (as soon as possible)
- End date: 1-year duration
- Extension: possible, depends on the project
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Basel
- Remote: max. 1 day per week, approval needed
- Travel: 20% (mostly to Madrid, also San Francisco and Warsaw)
- Team: 2-3 in total, might get bigger (contractor would have the lead role in the team)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell on +41 61 282 22 16, at www.linkedin.com/in/alex-russell-experis/ or via email