Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company in Zurich is looking for a Finance Manager for a 20 month contract role with an immediate start date.
Start date: ASAP please
Duration: 20 months
The idea candiate has strong computer software skills (Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP BW/FI/CO)
- Lead monthly financial reporting and support financial planning processes for global Contract Manufacturing Business (CMB).
- Support annual CMB price updates.
- Continually direct the accurate and value-add variance analyses to address ongoing management concerns and issues.
- Manage the monthly global CMB financial close process including identifying and resolving system discrepancies.
- Prepare and post adjusting entries as necessary.
- Develop detailed explanation for variances between actual and plan on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and distribute reporting packages and analyses to assigned functional personnel and/or senior management according to established schedules and special requests. Identify ways to streamline and enhance timely and accurate reports.
- Develop financial models and analytical tools to support function objectives and projects.
- Support the development and use of financial planning and reporting system for assigned functions. Create, leverage, and deploy financial models for own use and those of other finance staff. Document models and processes and work to creatively and continuously improve the planning and reporting process.
- Support annual CMB price and product cost updates.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Perform any other relevant task per request and participate in authorized on and off-site meetings and group activities.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of business management experience, including previous reporting, planning and variance analysis.
- Excellent analytical ability, high level of numeracy.
- Strong computer software skills (Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP BW/FI/CO).
- Communication: Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written, in a persuasive, organized and appropriate manner, and preparing presentations for customer groups in English.
- Analytical: Ability to analyze monthly financial results and to understand how to use this information to drive projects that will impact the business.
- Management: Ability to set priorities and meet specific deadlines in a changing environment, ability to be flexible, accommodating, and to deal with change effectively.
- Customer Service Orientation: Ability to gain trust of function management and leverage relationships to provide best possible financial insights.
- Teamwork: Ability to work effectively in and contribute to a team environment.
- Entrepreneurial: ability and desire to take ownership over activities and projects, desire to shape the organization, consistent demonstration of "out of the box" thinking.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar at +41 61 282 22 23