Internal IT Auditor
Our Chief Auditor is looking for a new colleague in his team who is motivated to contribute in keeping our company safe through evaluation of the control, process and risk environment, have exposure to many business areas and work with various cross functional partners. In this role you will lead and conduct internal IT audits and provide risk advisory services (with a focus primarily on technology reviews), providing independent objective assurance to key stakeholders.
- Conduct internal IT audits of our headquarters, subsidiaries and outsourcing operations
- Critically review the existing control framework and propose changes to management
- Lead special investigations such as internal fraud and integrity
- Responsible for assigned projects, risk advisory and consultancy services for major bank projects with an emphasis on ensuring proper implementation of the bank's IT strategy and new technologies
- Responsible for independent verbal and written communication with senior management and external stakeholders
- Responsible for representing internal audit at bank committee meetings through attendance and participation on control and process matters
- Adhere to company's internal audit standards as well as to the Institute of Internal Audit Standards (IIA) and Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) standards and requirements
- University degree in information technology/computer information and minimum 5 years banking experience or equivalent technology audit experience in financial services
- Preferably CISA or CIA designation or willing to obtain such designation or alternatively have CISM or CISSP certification
- Understanding and experience with IT Frameworks and market best practices, i.e. COBIT, NIST and CIS
- Experience with software application platforms that run on IBM and Banqsoft are an advantage
- Excellent understanding of IT methodologies and technologies including but not limited to the cloud, cyber and Fintech
- Ability to use data analysis tools
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and to work under pressure and time constraints
- Fluent in verbal and written German and English
Working hours: Up to 60% home office possible.
For this position we can only consider applicants with a Swiss work permit, EU or Swiss passport.
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your resume. If you have any questions, please contact Nikolas Gkoltsos at +41 44 229 99 34 or via e-mail nikolas.gkoltsos(at)experis.ch.