Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an Application Manager.
- Ensure application operation (production-related IT systems) in cooperation with the operational specialists
- Process cross-system analyses of malfunctions and operational incidents
- To be available as an expert in specific, technical questions in the field of sorting systems
- Consulting and solutions for IT integration issues for connection and expansion in the area of sorting systems
- Ensure the continuity of business processes, including data flows, beyond application boundaries
- Project collaboration (creation or review of concepts, business requirement documents, specifications etc.)
- Assistance in the planning and implementation of further developments
- Organize, plan and carry out commissioning, tests and acceptances
- Ensure the life cycle of the responsible applications and the maintenance of the system documentation
What you bring with you
- Technical apprenticeship of advantage, e.g. as a computer scientist, automation engineer, etc.
- Higher technical education (HF, FH, Uni) in the field of computer science, business informatics, automation or similar and/or corresponding professional experience in these fields
- Experience in operating highly available server systems and complex applications
- Business fluent in German, further language skills in French and English are an advantage
- Must be available for some weekend work
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now through the link in the advert to be assessed for an early interview discussion.
If you have any questions, please contact Kinga Bovai on +41 44 229 99 20.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you now, this client is at the start of a phase of un-paralleled growth so please reach out to me to discuss other areas which may be of interest as we additionally have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or connect to me on LinkedIn.