Application engineer for SAP S/4 HANA EAM
Application Engineer SAP 4/HANA Enterprise Asset Management
Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT is on the search for a Application Engineer SAP 4/HANA to join one of their clients, a well-known international company based in Switzerland. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months - possibility of contract extension
Location: Zürich, Hybrid
Workload percentage: 100%
- Application engineer or solution consultant/architect for SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Asset Performance Management (APM) (this could include SAP Intelligent Asset Management (IAM))
- Knowledge in applying predictive data analytics to real time processes, operational data to optimize maintenance and operations, equipment risk and criticality, FMEA, RCM, and master data management
- Understanding of asset management business processes and the various SAP and non-SAP systems that would enable intelligent asset management
- Hands-on experience and technical expertise in designing, configuring, and developing SAP Intelligent Asset Management (IAM), SAP Plant Maintenance or Enterprise Asset Management - asset and master data management, preventive maintenance, asset performance management, predictive assets, and condition monitoring
- Experience in document and analyse business requirements, assess solution options, fit/gap analysis, and technical design decisions/implementation
- Experience with cloud technology solutions
- Experience in working and collaborating cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico