Senior Actuarial Consultant IFRS17
Senior Actuarial Consultant - IFRS17
Experis is currently supporting our client, a leading company in the finance sector, in their search for an Actuarial Consultant. The role is to support the IFRS 17 Life Reporting team in embedding IFRS17 reporting for Life business units into business as usual. You will be joining a cross-functional team of an accountant, performance manager and actuaries.
If you have the required background and can start as soon as possible, please read on and apply!
Duration: 12-15 Months
What you will do:
- Refine IFRS 17 actuarial methodology (Life and GI where relevant) and address any potential challenges from external auditors
- Supports regular IFRS17 close process by:
Providing actuarial insight into IFRS Life results to contribute to the performance story building
Ensuring alignment and reconciliation between actuarial and accounting view of Life results, including reconciliations and definition of Accounting Events
- Contribute to the review and production of Life external disclosure tables (including supplementary information for IFRS 17 and IFRS9)
- Communicating with BUs as part of results review process as well on the completeness and accuracy of Life Reporting.
- Actuarial qualification
- +8 years of experience in the financial industry
- Profound understanding of the end-to-end financial reporting of insurance companies
- Great knowledge of IFRS 17
- Fluent English written and spoken
Apply today to secure your chances for this interesting position. For further information, please contact Roberto Wyler on +41 44 229 99 28 or
Experis is the leading recruitment agency in Europe. Experis currently has more than 100 vacancies and we look forward to finding the perfect job for you!
Check out all the vacancies at Experis at www.experis.ch and connect with me on LinkedIn.