Office Manager - Marketing/Communication - Italian/German
Office Manager - Tourism Sector- Marketing & Communication - Italian/German required
Experis is currently supporting our client, a well-known company within the tourism sector, with their search for a person to cover maternity leave for the local office manager. The ideal candidate will have a background in tourism/marketing/communication, speak flawless English/Italian (native) and German, has managed an office environment and can start work in January. This contract position is slated to last an initial 9 months and there is an option for the contract to be extended past then. If you bring the required background and want to find out more about the role, please read on and apply!
What is it you'll have to do?
You will have to run a local office for an initial period of 9 months and be the single point of contact for all tourism/office-related matters. You will be responsible for the local digital marketing and social media strategy, specifically focused on increasing tourism to a specific geographic location.
Your specific background:
- Several years of experience in a marketing position, preferably in the travel sector
- You come with specific knowledge of the dynamics of inbound and outbound tourism
- +3 years of experience in digital marketing and social media, with particular reference to tourism.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken German/Italian/English: language skills are key for this role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- University Degree preferably in Marketing and Communication or Tourism.
- You must hold either a Swiss or an EU passport and are already based in Zurich to be considered for this role
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in Zurich, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send xer your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be