Logistics Associate -Automated Warehouse-Oracle WMS
Logistics - Warehouse Operator - Automated Warehouse - Oracle WMS
Experis is currently supporting our globally operating client within the biotech industry with their search for an experienced Warehouse Associate to support their operations at their manufacturing facility in the Solothurn region. This contract role will run a minimum of 2 years.
The role has a myriad of responsibilities including:
* At the start of the project, you will support the Head of the Warehouse operation in building up the activities and ensure readiness for their planned start of production in early 2020.
* Following go-live of production, you will ensure timely and accurate execution of all Warehouse activities
* You act as a single point of contact for all daily ops
* Trainings are delivered to you on Oracle WMS and you will train the newly-onboarded members
* Act as Expert User for Oracle WMS on the production site
* Prepare order picking and ship finished goods and samples from the production site
* Execution of all warehouse activities such as receiving goods and entering them into Oracle (OPM)
* Directly responsible for Generic and non-GMP receipts and shipments
Your specific background:
* You have several years of experience within the logistics industry and possess a valid forklift license
* You have strong experience within an operational position in Warehouse within pharma/biotech, highly-regulated industries
* Experience working in an Automated Warehouse
* You have prior experience in using Oracle WMS
* Swiss or an EU national
* Fluent English AND preferably also German
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in the Solothurn region of Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement. Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.