Health products Logistics & Supply Chain Coordinator
Logistics & Supply Chain Coordinator (Health products)
Are you a Logistics & Supply Chain Coordinator with extensive experience in public/ private health product sourcing and procurement activities ? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an Associate Specialist, Principal Recipient Services in Supply Operations to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Associate Specialist, Principal Recipient Services will serve as the focal point for Principal Recipient relationships within a given geography. The incumbent will work closely with Grant Management Division and Supply Chain to coordinate holistic customer service and transaction management for the Principal Recipients. The Principal Recipient Services Associate Specialist is responsible for ensuring that transactions are efficient and compliant to be able to reliably deliver all the products needed to meet both the grant needs and the Clients Market Shaping and Sourcing Objectives and targets.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Degree in health, science or business field, ideally associated with business administration or financial qualification
- Extensive experience in public/ private health product sourcing and procurement activities
- Functional Competency in knowledge and experience
- Operational Policy
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Relevant demand-side experience in grant-recipient countries
- Proven Analytic capabilities, specifically utilising Excel
- Proven capability in collating, interpreting, and analyzing data using statistical techniques
- Experience of developing, implementing, and managing data collection tools, systems, and databases
- Excellent knowledge of English. French and/or Spanish also required
If you are a dynamic and motivated Logistics & Supply Chain Coordinator currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch