Are you an Executive Assistant with over 5 years experience in supporting and coordinating executive team requirements ? Was this experience gained within a multinational and multicultural environment and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an Executive Assistant to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Executive Assistant (EA) is responsible for providing a range of administrative support services to the Head of Department to promote efficient delivery of services and, where applicable, effective management of the SIID. The incumbent is expected to maintain high standards of professionalism, efficiency, personal communication, discretion, agility, proactiveness and independent judgment. In working closely with internal and external contacts, the incumbent deals with a wide range of highly sensitive issues under tight deadlines/pressures.
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have:
- Educated to Bachelor's Degree level or equivalent in relevant field (Business Administration, Communications, etc.)
- More than five years' work experience at a similar level in a culturally diverse organization.
- Demonstrable ability to adapt quickly and gain an understanding of the requirements of a senior executive, the Division and the Organisation.
- Ability to quickly build and maintain trust and confidence.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a team oriented, multi-cultural environment with the flexibility to positively adapt to a variety of individuals and situations.
- Proven ability to respond appropriately and deal effectively with diverse situations that require good judgment, tact and diplomacy and discretion and confidentiality.
- Fluent in English and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Executive Assistant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch