ASAP Blockchain/Cryptocurrency VP Product Development
ASAP Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Vice President Product Development
Are you looking ASAP for an interesting VP Product Development position in the Blockchain/Cryptocurrency area?
Then you should apply for this great opportunity!
The company is based in Canton Zug, but you might also first work Remote within the EU, but also at the Office.
It's a fulltime job in permanent and English is the necessary company language, German just a nice to have.
We are looking for a VP Product Development to be responsible for creating and developing new products and improving existing ones. The responsibilities of a Product Developer include conducting market research, collaborating with marketing, technical and manufacturing specialists, and developing prototypes. Taking the initiative, deploying our patents, unique knowledge, and platforms, the Product Engineering team is active in creating and manifesting the products which will drive our business by bringing real world useful value to clients, enterprises, and customers, and society as a whole. If you have a dream to build something new and innovative, and useful, it will be built in our Product Engineering Dept. The Head of this department should be a visionary and a leader, and be able to channel their creative skills in line with the CEO's vision and roadmap in order to deliver products that both fulfil the corporate vision, and drive new revenue streams. In this role you will report to the CPO.
To be successful as a Product Engineer, you should have engineering and design knowledge, solid knowledge of the prototype design process, and strong written and verbal communication skills. Ultimately, a good Product Engineer should be highly innovative, possess the ability to problem-solve and work well within a team.
Product Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Engineers and Developers
- Creating and enhancing products that fill a niche in the market or allow their clients to remain competitive.
- Determining product specifications according to a number of various factors and uses.
- Supporting development and design activities by developing prototypes for products in development.
- Consulting market research materials and sales data to ensure that products are viable and competitive.
- Submitting proposals and designs for evaluation by the project team and management before moving to the next stage.
Product Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Industrial Design
- 7+ years' experience in innovative product development in an exponential industry
- Proven working experience as a Product Engineer or in related field.
- Experienced in Enterprise services and platforms
- Be comfortable using Design software.
- Work well within a team.
- Creative and innovative thinking skills.
Experis IT is the leading IT recruitment agency in Europe.
With offices in over 50 countries and local offices in Zurich, Basel, Geneva and Lausanne, we have an extensive global client network at our disposal to take your career in Switzerland to the next level.
Did I arouse your interest? Then I look forward to receiving your resume. If you have any questions, please contact Hüseyin Gül at +41 44 229 99 22.
Mail address : Hueseyin.Guel[@]experis.ch
Even if this position does not fit your profile, we would be happy to hear from you - Experis IT has countless vacancies throughout Switzerland.
Here you will find further interesting IT positions in Switzerland: