Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT is on the search for an Administrative Assistant to join one of their clients, a well-known international company based in Switzerland. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months, with further chance of contract extension
Workload percentage: 60-80%
- Assist at the Center of Excellence the Logistic Center in Baden
- Provide general administrative services and/or secretarial assistance at local country, function, or business level.
- Performs complex administrative activities and takes responsibility for delivering specific department processes/programs.
- Organize the packaging of goods, plan and monitor transport, create customs documents and invoice products and services from the firm to customers worldwide.
- Up to 3 years of experience in administrative roles, assistant roles or similar
- Looking for a versatile personality for logistics center who will support division manager, the management team and colleagues in their daily tasks.
- Person who is used to working independently and who can help our client with administrative and organizational tasks in the team.
- English is a must, a plus German.
- Kowledge of MS Office.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico