Administrative Assistant - Banking (German & English Speaking)
Admin/ Management Support (DE & EN)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Administrative Support who is flexible and has an ability to work in a very dynamic environment.
Overview of the project:
- Providing support to the management with small projects/initiatives including administrative support in setting up new projects/initiatives with the opportunity to take over project management responsibility for larger initiatives.
- Calendar management
- Travel booking
- Space management
- Meeting & event preparation and minutes
- Processing expenses
- Vacation time reporting and absence planning
- Document preparation
- Support small projects
- Logistics for management retreats and workshops
- Very good (intermediate) knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel (basic), Word, PowerPoint, administrative systems (travel / expense booking systems), video call, telephone conference, web casts etc.
- Strong verbal and written communicative skills in German (Mother tongue) and English
- Excellent administrative, planning and organizational skills
- Articulate and structured
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to made decisions independently
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Kinga Bovai on +41 44 229 99 20.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit and connect to me on LinkedIn