Web Security Engineer - WAF Airlock (Ergon)
On behalf of our client, an international financial institution, we are looking for a Web Security Engineer, full-time position based in Zurich.
- In this role you have the opportunity to actively support the dynamic and agile Banking Security & IAM Engineering Team.
- And that relates to every phase of the life cycle of the product for which you take responsibility - from the evaluation, through design, implementation and support to the replacement.
- The team is the hub when it comes to engineering security basics for authentication, confidentiality and integrity.
- You will help the team and internal customers, together with our manufacturers, to select and use the best IT security products, to store critical security data securely, to integrate secure communication protocols and to create a controlled operating environment.
- A degree in computer science or business informatics. You have several years of experience in a similar position or as a Windows or Network Security Engineer, in the IT security or finance industry.
In addition, you have either already dealt with the following topics or you are well on the way there:
- Web Application Firewall technology experience
- Experience with Web applications and their protection, especially with Airlock WAF from Ergon
- Remote access and VPNs (e.g. F5)
- Operating systems Linux, Windows and everything to do with SSL and SSH
- PowerShell, VB, #C, .net, Java, PHP, SQL knowledge always brings advantages
- English mandatory, German very beneficial
- Required experience IT security industry or finance industry
- Other requirements: ITIL, DevOps, Scrum
Interested by this unique opportunity ? Please apply and we'get in touch shortly !