Web Security Engineer (Apache)
Web Security Integration Engineer (Apache)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Application Security Engineer with proven integration experience.
Overview of the project:
- As a Security Engineer, you will help protect network boundaries, keep computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and provide security services to protect highly sensitive data. You will design and implement our software and infrastructure at the highest security standards.
- Help in the migration and integration of a new Apache server
- Delivering security solutions for the internet facing infrastructure that runs in multiple data centers around the globe
- Ensuring that individual security solutions form an effective security system as a whole
- Creating detailed solution designs that fit well into bank's established platforms and core eco-systems
- Supporting product management and solution architecture in identifying effective solutions
- Providing 3rd level engineering support for security products
- Define use case, detailed technical specification and security baseline
- Evaluate, design and rate possible solutions and build a PoC
- QA: define test plan and execute tests
- Write operational manual and train operation team
- Manage unknown software issues/defects
- Report status/issues and project progress proactive
- Proven track record of min. 5 years of work experience in a Security Engineering role
- Proven security integration experience
- Experience working in large matrix organization, ideally banking
- Apache experience
- Overall knowledge on security concepts (application security)
- Good Linux experience with ability to install packages and configure
- Scripting experience with Shell, Perl, Python
- Web Security technologies experience
- Internet Facing Application components (Application Firewalls, Reverse / Forward Proxies, Single-Sign On)
- Authentication Services (Web Access Management, SAML, etc)
- Internet Security technologies (SSL/TLS, Apache, etc)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good communication skills both in verbal and written manner
- Proactive and highly motivated team player
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on +41 44 229 99 40.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.