Tableau Server Expert
Tableau Server Expert
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a data analytics and business consulting company in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced Tableau Server Expert. A successful candidate will be passionate about working closely with data and software engineers to ensure optimal application and data database/warehouse design to support reporting requirements.
- Configure and maintain Tableau Server Software Layer
- System Administration (includes site creation, server maintenance/Upgrades/patches)
- Monitor server activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance issues/enhancements
- Performance tuning / Server management of tableau server environment (clustering, Load balancing)
- Create/Manage Groups, Workbooks and Projects, Database Views, Data Sources and Data Connections
- Manage and support migration of objects (dimensions, measures, hierarchies, reports, workbooks, dashboards), from development to production environments
- Provide appropriate training and support to business users on the use of Tableau interactive web reports, and Tableau Desktop
- Assist in the identification and migration of data sources to Tableau server
- Assist in development of workbooks and dashboards to support business initiatives
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Tableau software (Desktop Pro, Server, Interactor), with a strong understanding of Tableau architecture and administration
- Experience as Tableau administrator, developing in, configuring and administering Tableau Server
- 2+ years of experience in BI role producing analytical reports/dashboards, predictive analytics, etc.
- Strong development skills in Tableau and data analytics and visualizations
- Strong Knowledge in BI tools including ETL, Data Warehousing, other BI tools
- Experience working with Relational Databases (SQL Server)
- Expertise in Tableau platform sizing, troubleshooting, tuning & disaster recovery
- Proficiency in German is a must, and English is preferrable
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elisabetta Gianni on +41 44 229 99 25.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
For an overview of available IT positions, click on the link or network with me on LinkedIn.
Your career has big potential. So, explore our website and apply to more jobs today: