Sr. Cluster Procurement DACH - (contract to permanent position)
Our client is looking for a Manager to take care of their Contingent Labor workforce in the DACH region (23 sites, including 2 global headquarters). You will drive financial performance through strategic analysis across Corporate Spend categories to help the development of the procurement department.
The Cluster Procurement is responsible for serving as the key procurement contact to one or more business areas. The role is accountable for implementing the global Procurement strategic goals on country level for the area of responsibility and successfully managing relevant KPIs in regard to productivity, compliance metrics, processes, customer satisfaction and people development. It also manages effective communication in between Procurement functions and stakeholders/suppliers.
What you will be doing:
- Accountable productivity/cost efficiency targets
- Accountable for key compliance metrics
- Successful implementation of global, regional and country projects across categories & functions, support stakeholder alignment and customer satisfaction.
- Manage quality of the country/cluster end-to-end Procurement process incl. compliance to policies, strategies and processes.
- Support seamless integration of capability centres into the end-to-end process.
- Understand business priorities and ensure Procurement activities effectively support business strategies
- Transmit relevant business insights to global/regional Category Management as well as to sourcing managers and buyers
- Ensure effective local implementation of global supplier strategies (e.g. implementation of strategic suppliers, contracting principles, execution of global/regional contracts).
- Serve as the key contact for key stakeholders and ensure that business needs/requirements are reflected in procurement activities.
- Manages Spend 25-200 million USD
What you need to bring with you
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Organization development, Human resources management or similar.
- 5 years of procurement experience in a large multinational organizational.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing people and team in an international environment.
- Strategic procurement experience, indirect procurement expereince in a service category
- Experience in change management and leading through change.
- Ideally - Swiss Labor Law know-how
- Ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders.
- Proven track record of successful supplier negotiation and management.
- Proven track record of developing the saving target and bringing value add procurement processes.
Minimum workload: 80%
Start date: negotiable, flexible
Reports to Head of Procurement Corporate Spend DACH cluster
For more details, please get in touch with Virginia Belli Colon (+41 61 282 22 10)