Senior Software Engineer C++ for Image Processing (f/m/d)
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer C++ (f/m/d) for Image Processing
Type: Full-time, 80-100%
Are you committed and passionate about precision and digital reality solutions? Do you want to empower a sustainable future by combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies? Then join our client's team and make your visions come true!
Our client is a globally recognized company that creates high-end products. His customers rely on their smart technologies to save and edit their data in real-time. We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer C++ (f/m/d) to join our team and work on our custom image processing framework.
- Take their custom image processing framework to the next level using modern C++ and Python
- Integrate cutting-edge technologies (AI, Halide, Helios) into our products
- Design and implement efficient image processing algorithms for camera and lidar data with a focus on embedded hardware platforms
- Ensure the quality of our image processing framework with simulation lab-measurements and automated tests
- Shape the imaging functionalities of our products with your innovative ideas
- Participate in all stages of the development process, including research, design, implementation, integration, testing and deployment
- A relevant university qualification (Bachelor / Master) in computer science, mathematics or related field with a focus on image processing
- Several years of working experience, preferably in a high-tech industry
- Strong programming experience in modern C++ and design skills including design patterns, clean code, and software architecture
- Familiarity with software and firmware testing methodologies, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Strong communication skills in English
The following would be a Plus:
- Deep end-to-end understanding of image processing systems and the ability to assess and optimize image quality
- Relevant experience in video and image processing techniques
- Experience with embedded systems, interfacing with drivers and low-level code based on Linux
- Experience with parallel computing technologies (OpenCL, CUDA)
Our client is committed to creating a sustainable future by empowering their customers with smart technologies. They are passionate about precision and they are looking for individuals who share the same values. If you are a skilled, motivated, and engaged team player, we want you to join our team!
Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.