Senior Data Analyst
Senior Business and Data Analyst
This client develops information management solutions that revolutionize actuarial & risk functions in financial services companies.
Develop you knowledge and business scumen by wrking in varied client projects and software solutions, interacting with them to understand, collect and implement their requirements in the platform.
As part of our Business Analyst team, you will work closely with an epic and intenational team of software developers and project managers within the SCRUM framework.
- Analysis and structuring of clients' business requirements and data & Implementation in the tool
- Active development and optimization of clients' business processes
- Active consulting of customers in specific topics with focus on data modeling and reporting
- Project management responsibility and leadership
- Excellent knowledge and experience in data modelling, data structuring, and data analysis
- Very good knowledge of mathematical algorithms and abstract mathematical concepts
- Strong knowledge of an object-oriented programming language: C# (preferably), C++, Java…
- Proactive, solution-oriented, innovative, and flexible - can motivate her-/himself and others
- Strong team player and excellent interpersonal skills
Place of work : Zurich or Remote.
Please submit your CV and supporting docusment thorugh the link! If your profile matches our recruiters will reach out to you!