Regulatory Business Analyst (Finance Change)
Regulatory Business Analyst
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with proven Regulatory Requirements experience ideally in Recovery and Resolution Planning.
Overview of the project:
- This role will report into the Recovery and Resolution Office (RRO), whose role is to develop regulatory requirements and provide second line challenge to Recover & Resolution Planning change programs, ensuring the output meets the global regulatory Operational Continuity in Resolution requirements.
- Develop a set of global regulatory requirements that need to be met by the Programme.
- Covert these regulatory requirements into a set of business requirements that can be passed on to the programme to deliver.
- Global liaison with delivery programme on latest regulatory expectations.
- Provide review and challenge of program functional design against the OCIR requirements.
- Organising and running the second line design authority, used for validating the program's design approach to meet the OCIR requirements.
- Over 10 years banking industry experience, with experience in interpreting Regulatory requirements into Business requirements.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to influence
- Excellent English communication skills verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- IT literacy e.g. MS Office skills will be needed
- Proven ability at building up relationships with stakeholders, and of identification and support of stakeholders needs and expectations
- Recovery and Resolution Experience a plus, but not essential
- Strong team player
- German is an advantage
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on +41 44 229 99 40.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.