Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leading Medical Devices company, is looking for a Project Manager with experience in the medical Devices industry for a 9 - month contract in Basel, Switzerland. This is a full-time position working with a great team and a possibility of extension.
You will be responsible for managing the project for updating the technical documentation of existing electromechanical medical devices according to MDR.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Project controlling of the Power Tool MDR Project
- Performs the required project management activities for the MDR project (e.g. report project status to management, coordinate project activities, update project timeline, organize meetings, support Lead Sustaining Engineering to define work packages and project plan)
- Works together with regulatory, quality, technical engineering, external suppliers and manufacturing to achieve the project goals
- Knowledge and compliance with laws and policies that apply to the job and ensure a high level of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all time
- Master/ bachelor's degree in mechanical/ mechatronics/ electrical/ design quality engineering or management
- At least 3 years of experience in project management of cross functional projects
- At least 2 years of experience in the medical device industry or regulated industry
- Business fluent English and good German (minimum B2 level)
- MS Office (Work, Excel, Outlook) knowledge is required.
- Communication skills
- Creative/problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Start date: 02.12.2019
- End date: 17.08.2020
- Work location: Oberdorf
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell on +41 61 282 22 16, at www.linkedin.com/in/alex-russell-experis/