Modelling Manager (Pharma)
On behalf of our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Modelling Manager, who is eager to join an international and dynamic team in Zug, Switzerland.
Duration: April 2020 - March 2021
Languages: Fluency in English.
Main task: local adaptation of economic products to support the launch of pharmaceutical products
- Assisting affiliates and vendors in obtaining and reviewing inputs for local adaptation to ensure cost-effectiveness and create budget impact models
- Local adaptation of core economic models (also involving Quality Control and Scenario Analysis)
- Drafting responses to payer questions on economic modelling
- Support drafting of global HTA dossier (also involving Scenario Analysis)
- Quality Control of economic sections of HTA dossiers
- BA + MA degree in a relevant field
- 1+ years of experience working with local adaptations of economic models, as well as with the production of reimbursement dossiers
- Pharmaceutical knowledge
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today via the link in the advert. Should you have any questions, please contact Nina-Beatriz Schröter on +41 44 229 99 38.
If this position is not a perfect fit you may still reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions across Switzerland at Experis IT.
To view more jobs in Zurich, please visit: https://www.experis.ch/it-jobs-zurich