MIS Business Analyst
MIS Business Analyst
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a MIS Business Analyst.
Location: Zurich Altstetten (80%) - Mumbai (20%) / Hybrid
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 23 months
- Support rollout of MIS data integration enhancements from booking Center India
- Detail analysis, specifications, Project Management and test support for the switch of an existing managed interface to much more granular management accounting related data sets
- Part of India Onshore Business Strategy '23/'24 program improve MIS reporting in the areas of master data, NNM, Asset & Liability and Income
- Creation of functional and technical specifications
- Preparation, Execution and follow up of requirements workshops (e.g. attribute mapping from source system to target MIS system)
- Alignment of India deliveries with CH development activities
- University or equivalent study of economics, business informatics
- Mandatory Finance / Banking Know how
- Deep Business Analysis Know How (5 year min)
- Project Management Fundamentals (2 year )
- Banking product knowledge
- Management Accounting (AUM, NNM, Income related)
- Technical flair on Databases (SAP BW and SAP analysis for office desirable)
- Ability to quickly understand complex finance environment and data flows
- Agile and SCRUM approach of change development
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact on or +41 44 229 99 43
Experis is the leading recruitment agency in Europe. Experis currently has more than 100 open positions and we look forward to finding the perfect job for you!
Check out all open positions at Experis at www.experis.ch and connect with me on LinkedIn.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.