Junior Telco Engineer
Junior Field Test engineer - freelancer (on call)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading companies in Switzerland, we are looking for a JUNIOR Field Test engineer (Freelancer).
Start date: ASAP
WORK TYPE: ON CALL (TelCo engineers are requested in a given country for a couple of days to run tests in the field under local mobile network operators (this is happening into a car in dynamic test conditions or from a static position like hotel room or local office).
DEMAND: pre- notice of 2-3 weeks
Contract: B2B with Experis, Freelancers
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
- Responsible for the execution of predefined test procedures on mobile devices under live networks in a dynamic or stationary LTE and 5G radio environment (calls, downloads, emergency calls origination, usage of specific mobile apps)
- Performing radio functionality, feature, sanity, automatic and stress testing on various device form factors
- Utilize diagnostic tools to capture and save log files with device under test connected to a laptop
- Reproduce/troubleshoot field issues as per test steps provided by senior management or client point of contact
- Able to follow test plans and test cases according to predefined client provided formats
- Document test results with accuracy and quality in email or other client preferred forma
- File faulty scenarios or bugs on specific databases with clear description of the test steps performed and test outcomes
- Master or Bachelor degree in Telecommunication Engineering, IT or equivalent title
- 1+ years of experience on mobile devices or other HW/modem/electronics products in the software quality assurance domain
- Basic knowledge of TelCo domain and major systems and technologies involved in the mobile device to mobile network operator wireless/radio communications
- Basic knowledge of ISO/OSI model and transport/application protocols
- Available for domestic travel
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with ShannonDM, Qualcomm tools, iPerf are a plus
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico