Internal Communications Specialist / Marketing
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
The main function of a Communications Specialist is to assist iptiQ EMEA with message development, writing, and editing.
- Support development and execution of an internal communication strategy for iptiQ EMEA based on
existing work already done
- Develop, refine and implement communication and change management plan
- Create high quality content, i.e. key messages, visuals, scripts and speaker notes for iptiQ EMEA senior
- Ensure effective sequencing and orchestration of communication
- Measure the impact of communication activities to further enhance the way we communicate
- Advise on the right channel mix in order to effectively land messages with iptiQ EMEA employees
- Publish content on internal digital channels and oversee production of video and other visual content
- Promote open, transparent, consistent and timely communication to key stakeholders
- Pioneer fresh ideas and innovative communication formats to inform and align employees with the iptiQ EMEA strategies and must-wins
- Advanced knowledge of all MS Office products is a must
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills - Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- Basic knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or equivalent training preferred.LESS
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.