German & English Event and Training Coordinator
German & English speaking Training and Event Coordinator
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a fluent German & English Training and Event Coordinator for the Professional Development Program.
Overview of the project:
- As part of Bank's Global Leadership & Professional Development Department who is responsible to design and execute world-class employee development programs
- These development measures support employees in their customer-related, personal, technical and sales know-how.
- Assume full support for planning and implementing training initiatives with potential Program Management tasks
- Organize training events independently, in close collaboration with the Program Manager and the Learning Administration Team
- Capture relevant data and information in the Learning Management System
- Co-ordinating activities with representatives of the Learning Administration Team, Key Account Managers of Professional Development, and the Training Coordinators in the various front-line units.
- Optimize process flows, use electronic tools, to keep up to date, simplify or improve processes
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Event Coordination and Training & Development
- Experience working for large, complex organisation; ideally financial industry
- Excellent communicator with fluency in German and English
- Very good Microsoft Office knowledge (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to work structured and reliable
- Self-initiative and self-responsible action
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on +41 44 229 99 40.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.