FPGA Design Engineer
FPGA Desing Engineer (100%)
Location: St. Gallen
- Develop complex and unique FPGA designs for a surveying instrument, including concept, architecture, implementation, verification, validation, and HW commissioning
- Implement and enhance sensor control and algorithms, including interfacing (ADC, JESD204B, PCIe, MIPI CSI-2) and integration of company-specific IP blocks for sensor signal processing
- Maintain and improve existing and diverse FPGA designs, along with associated verification and test environments
- Utilize the latest FPGA toolchain and methods for efficient design and high-quality product development
- Share expert FPGA knowledge within the team
- Participate in the FPGA expert group to execute technology projects and shape the technology roadmap
- Completed studies (FH/Uni) in electronics, electrical engineering or a similar field (M.Sc. advantageous)
- At least 3 years of experience in developing complex FPGA designs for signal processing (e.g., for sensor technology, computer vision)
- Advanced skills in design languages and methods, such as VHDL, SystemVerilog/UVM, and Matlab
- Possesses a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and works independently
- Enjoys working on diverse products and is passionate about them
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python or Tcl is a plus
- Knowledge of hardware-related software development or hardware design is a plus
- Can work as a flexible team player and prioritizes the technical solution above everything else.
Our client is committed to creating a sustainable future by empowering their customers with smart technologies. They are passionate about precision and they are looking for individuals who share the same values. If you are a skilled, motivated, and engaged team player, we want you to join their team!
Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.