Are you a Finance Specialist with at least 8 years of demonstrated professional experience in
financial management (including auditing, accounting controlling etc) and analysis. Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Finance Specialist, to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
Reporting to the Regional Finance Manager or a Senior Finance Specialist, the Finance Specialist is a professional with proven ability in financial management to lead the financial aspect of portfolio delivery for maximum impact.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Advanced Degree in Finance (Masters in Finance or MBA Finance) or accounting qualification (professional qualification such as a Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant, Certified Financial Analyst, Fédération des Experts-Comptables Européens).
- Minimum 8 years of demonstrated professional experience in financial management (including auditing, accounting controlling etc..) and analysis
- Grants and finance management experience, preferably in the health, social or financing sector would be an advantage as well as relevant experience in developing countries;
- Demonstrated extensive experience in financial analysis and decision-making, obtained within an international accounting firm, bilateral or multilateral aid agency, government department, and/or a commercial or investment bank;
- The ability to bring stakeholders together and to facilitate discussions with measurable outcomes that lead to better understanding of opinions and improvements to effective,
- efficient and compliant grant making
- Influencing skills; as the job would involve grant negotiation with governments and other beneficiaries (e.g. NGOs and UN Agencies);
- Excellent knowledge of English and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Finance Specialist currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch