Business Solution Manager
Business Solution Manager
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leading pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Business Solution Manager with experience in Product/Project Management and Business Analysis for a 6 - month contract near Basel, Switzerland. This is an exciting position working in a great team and a possibility of extension.
This BSM role will be part of an Engagement Team that provides global technology solutions to enable certain strategies of our client.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Planning, designing and conducting various workshops with key business stakeholders and patients/patient groups
- Requirements gathering, synthesis, functional design, system risk assessments, data classification report, supplier assessment(s) as required
- Working with multiple vendors and procurement/strategic partnering to establish partnerships
- Managing communications with multiple business units as well as with internal IT cross-functional teams
- Planning, participating in, and facilitating meetings; capturing meeting notes as needed, synthesizing key ideas/points and providing attendees with clear meeting outcomes and action items
- Engage with external parties, vendors to drive/monitor key project activities.
- Drive and maintain project activities associated with proof-of-concepts from scoping to design to implementation.
- Engage with Procurement, IT Security, IT Quality, Legal/Privacy, Compliance teams as required
- Collaborate within 1-2 squads
- 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Product Manager and/or Project Manager, working in various phases of project design, launch, and implementation
- Experience developing presentation/communication materials targeted at various levels of the organization as well as a variety of audiences (e.g. business/technical)
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, highly ambiguous, and evolving environments
- Experience with Agile/Scrum teams, as a Product Owner, Team Member, and/or Scrum Master
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to quickly produce clearly written, well-organized documentation; excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the business in unfamiliar areas and to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Digital Health, Patient Engagement initiatives strongly preferred
- Experience using the following tools: Smartsheet, Google Suite (gCal, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms, etc.), Slack, Jira/Confluence
- Start date: 01.11.2019
- Latest start date: 01.11.2019
- End date: 30.04.2020
- Extension: Possible
- Work location: Near Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, prior approval needed.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell on +41 61 282 22 16, at www.linkedin.com/in/alex-russell-experis/ or via email