Business Digitalization Specialist in Pharma Development
Business Digitalization Specialist in Pharmaceutical Development
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a perfect candidate has a professional IT- or Engineering-related background (experience is preferred over education) and at least 5 years' experience in digital transformation, with End-to-End implementation of digital solutions in R&D, Chemical Manufacturing Control or manufacturing. The perfect candidate also has experience in supporting / driving business digitalization, experience in master data management and data standardization and harmonization. To be successful in this role the candidate should bring a strong interest in digitalization trends & tools to benefit organizations.
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: later start date possible if the candidates fit the requirements
- End date: 1 year
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 80-100%
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Quickly learn and understand our daily business/business processes in order to translate this into requirements for system development and roll out.
- Work closely with the Digital Sciences team to co-develop a long-term strategy and roadmap for digital transformation.
- Support the team to foster a digital culture in the department.
- Understand, support, and influence global data standardization and digitization efforts within Roche and collaborate with IT partners to address infrastructure gaps
- Professional IT- or Engineering-related background
- 5+ Experience in digital transformation, ideally incl. End to End implementation of digital solutions in R&D, Chemical Manufacturing Control (CMC) or manufacturing
- Experience in master data management and data standardization and harmonization
- 5-6 years of experience in a similar role, supporting/driving business digitalization
- Strong interests in digitalization trends & tools to benefit organizations
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) to demonstrate tools and present to various stakeholders
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience in digital solutions in laboratory environments
Nice to Have:
- You can easily navigate in multi-disciplinary teams
- familiar with software development, data analytics and process automation
- fluency in German is an advantage
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Jana Siva on +41 61 282 22 26.