Business Analyst (Health & Regulations)
Business Analyst (Health & Regulations)
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leading pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Business Analyst with experience in Health & Regulations for a 6 - month contract in Basel, Switzerland. This is a full-time position working with virtual global teams, some travel expected and a possibility of extension.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join a cross-functional, energetic and highly talented team, at the forefront of designing & building the informed consent form systems in the clinical & regulatory domain. As part of this business analyst team, you will be working on the delivery of strategic projects around this topic.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Establish user requirements and functional requirements based on identified business needs. Using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, and task/workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
- Interface between Project Managers, software development team and Solution Architect.
- Challenge Project Managers on how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Ensure that the final solution matches the user requirements and meets the customers' needs
- Support operational services teams in ensuring continued business value realization and business adoption.
- Connects with the Business Process Owner and business community bringing a value-adding Informatics point of view to help continuously improve business processes and solutions.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Bachelor's degree in Science (Computer Science, Life Sciences or similar)
- 4+ years of business analysis experience in multiple areas of business domain and technology or related field experience with Health Authority / Regulatory Authority.
- Strong understanding of Computer System Validation framework in regulated industries (biotech/pharma) & proficiency in software development
- Experience in document management solutions
- Previous experience in performance optimization related projects
- 4 years of experience in the area of Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs and/or Clinical Development including the associated application landscape & knowledge of scientific Regulatory affairs, ethical and compliance principles.
- Strong systems, user and functional requirements analysis and technical skills.
- Ability to support prototyping activities that will validate business requirements and solution definition.
- Proven skills in document authoring (e.g. User Requirements Specification, Functional Specifications)
- Proven skills in relationship building, customer-focus, decision-making, and problem solving.
- Excellent presentation, meeting facilitation and communications skills (written and verbal in English, other languages are plus).
- Excellence in functionally leading and coordinating teams in multicultural and virtual environments.
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of Regulatory industry standards (eCTD, CTD, SPL, PIM etc.)
- Experience in leading a team of Business Mnalysts
- Experience in multi-site deployment projects
- Start date: 01.10.2019
- Latest start date: 07.10.2019
- End date: 31.03.2020
- Work location: Basel
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell on +41 61 282 22 16, at www.linkedin.com/in/alex-russell-experis/ or via email