Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a Professional Business Analyst with experience in Global Environments & Operations. This is a 12-month contract located in Basel, Switzerland.
This role will require a high degree of flexibility, quick learning, and exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills with all levels of the organization. In this role you will need to be committed to ownership, take accountability for actions, drivs for results and learn from mistakes.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lead and drive requirements gathering, assessment and scoping of solution options in close collaboration with colleagues from IT
- Provide business analysis and problem-solving support to the DTS team in developing and maintaining technology-agnostic business capability roadmaps
- Support the development and implementation of our knowledge & content management strategies
- Support the development of our capability-based planning (CBP) tools and services with use-case-specific business architecture modelling.
- Participate and support the conduct of strategy workshops - principally by preparing the agenda and processing the outputs
- Establish and maintain relationship with key stakeholders - principally by actively participating in meetings, including presenting aspects of your work and capturing the business needs
- Conduct research on industry best practices and emerging trends to support internal maturity and gap assessments
- Sc in Computer Science, Business, Information Management, Engineering or equivalent or similar discipline
- 5+ years Business analysis experience
- 5+ years Operational experience in a global environment
- Business Analysis certification (IIBA or equivalent)
- Proven experience in Information / Knowledge or Content Management
- Ability to surface business needs with business SMEs and communicate business expectations to cross-functional teams in jargon-free English
- Project management experience on a regional/global scale, incl. business case creation, portfolio management process knowledge
- Proven skills in relationship building, customer-focus, decision-making, and problem-solving
- Good domain knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent presentation, meeting facilitation and communications skills (written and verbal in English).
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Experience with business architecture modelling (TOGAF, ArchiMate) and strong conceptual understanding of data modelling and information architecture
- Experience working in agile teams as Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Start date: 02.12.2019
- Latest start date: 01.01.2020
- End date: 17.05.2020
- Extension: No extension planned
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Basel
- Remote: Not possible
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell on +41 61 282 22 16, at www.linkedin.com/in/alex-russell-experis/ or via email