Are you a Business Analyst (f/m/d) who would like to be a pioneer in digital transformation and is looking for a new challenge? Then join the Enterprise Architecture & IT Solution Design team of our client and be part of their success story.
- Analyze and describe requirements in the context of processes, structures, data, and interfaces of the current and target system landscape
- Understand customers' and business objectives, processes, and products to make recommendations
- Translate business requirements into functional and non-functional system requirements under consideration of economic, organisational, and technical constraints
- Build strong links with and work collaboratively with teams and project teams to ascertain holistic solutions, transition, and delivery
- Support the communication between internal teams and stakeholders
- Support the resolution of requirement conflicts between the different stakeholders and users
- Assess and present possible solution options, and verify solutions with prototypes and feasibility studies
- Produce requirement specifications and solution design documentation throughout the project life cycle
- Support the project manager in building a business case, including cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope and development of a high-level plan
- Prepare a basis for decision-making and submit change requests
- Support definition and validation of acceptance criteria, test objectives and test cases Qualifications
- You have an university degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field
- 3+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst or a related technical leadership role, as well as in the Swiss financial sector (Payment Solutions)
- You have vital functional and non-functional requirements-gathering skills
- You like to work agile and know how to engage your stakeholders, including management, in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- You have experience in APIs, know BPMN 2.0, SQL and can write scripts
- You are experienced with DevSecOps practices, including infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and automated deployments
- You are successful in expressing complex concepts in a way that is understandable to a non-technical audience
- You are fluent in English; German and/or Italian is a plus
Type of employment: permanent position
For this position we can only consider applicants with a Swiss work permit, EU or Swiss passport.
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your resume. If you have any questions, please contact Paola Di-Dio at +41 44 229 99 33 or via e-mail paola.di-dio(at)experis.ch.