Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the world's leading providers of insurance, we are looking for an experienced BI Developer to be part of the project team which calculates the required capital for all the risk which the client has. Moving the workload from private cloud to Azure public cloud while re-architecturing the solution will be your key responsibilities.
This is a 6-months contract with possibility of extension to get internalized.
- Create reports in Power BI which connect to Power BI data sets, MSSQL or Data Lake
- Convert SSRS/SSAS/XLS reports to Power BI
- Further develop the reporting mart
- Power BI (Reports, Power BI data sets, DAX)
- MSBI (SSRS, SSAS)
- Azure Data Lake Gen2, ADF, Synapse, MSSQL
- Azure DevOps (git, pipelines)
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos over
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.