AWS Cloud Engineer
AWS Devops Systems Engineer
Contract / 100% / Lausanne
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, an International company we are looking we are looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer to join a dynamic team in Lausanne.
You will work with Cloud Engineers and Archietcts to help the development team to succeed. Ou'll haev to implement projects and support the cloud infra for traduing IT Domain.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, implement and and support Cloud projects aligned with cloud best practices,
- Design, implement and and maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate the application lifecycle
- Coordinate the implementation of business requirements,
- Align projects implementation with security standards,
- Participate in code reviews, doc reviews and knowledge sharing activities to ensure all changes are tracked.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience,
- Experienced in the architecture and engineering of secure and reliable cloud-oriented solutions leveraging the DevSecOps paradigm (i.e. Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience in DevOps strategies in multi-account cloud environments
- Expertise in the support of a complex application environment
- Experience in databases (SQL) and infrastructure environment (hardware, network and clients)
- Experience in a Trading environment is an advantage
- Languages: Good English Skills
Are you interested in this opportunity? Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.
If you have any questions , you can reach me on +41 22 979 09 05.
And you can connect with me on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/meissoun-zargouni-16484020/