AWS Cloud Engineer
AWS Cloud Engineer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, an International company we are looking we are looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer to join a dynamic team in Lausanne.
You will work with the Cloud Engineers and Solution Architects to help the development team to succeed. Your responsibility will be the implementation of Projects and support of Cloud Infrastructure for Trading IT domain.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, implement and support complex Cloud Projects aligned with Cloud best practices to ensure robust solutions in a cross-functional technology Team
- Design, implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate the Application lifecycle.
- Coordinate the implementation (incl. release management) of business requirementsAlign implementation of Projects with Architectural and Security standards both within Trading IT
- Actively participate in code reviews, document reviews and knowledge sharing activities within the Team
- Follow Best Practice processes for configuration, change and release management to ensure all changes are properly tracked
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar, Cloud Certification an advantage
- Experienced in the architecture and engineering of secure and reliable cloud-oriented solutions leveraging the DevSecOps paradigm (i.e. Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience in DevOps strategies in multi-account cloud environments
- Expertise in the support of a complex application environment
- Experience in databases (SQL) and infrastructure environment (hardware, network and clients)
- Experience in a Trading environment is an advantage
- Languages: Good English Skills
Are you interested in this opportunity? Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.
If you have any questions , you can reach me on +41 22 979 09 05.
And you can connect with me on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/meissoun-zargouni-16484020/