Apprentice - Ausbildung - Finance Operations
Experis is currently supporting our globally-operating client within the biotech industry with their search for a young and dynamic apprentice to support their finance team's operations at their HQ in the canton of Zug. This contract role will run a minimum of 12 months.
The role has a myriad of responsibilities including:
- Working with the finance team on activities dealing with forecast execution, including reporting and variance analysis
- D. business trends
- Standardize and improvement of finance processes and systems
Your specific background
- You must be a current undergrad student who is pursuing a degree in finance or accounting
- Strong level of Excel / PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment as well as with limited supervision
- You must hold either a Swiss or an EU passport to be considered for this position.
- Fluent English, any other languages are not a prerequisite
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in downtown Zurich, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.
Keywords relevant for this job: Ausbildung, Auszubildende, Praktikum, Lehrstelle, Finanz, intern, internship, finance, pharma.