Iot Technical POS eCommerce Engineer
Are you looking for a role as Iot Technical POS eCommerce Engineer in Lausanne region ?
Then apply now or call me right away!
List of the main areas this job must achieve:
- Propose and own regional product roadmap for eCommerce solutions (front end and back end), based on a combination of data, customer and franchisee insights, intuition and experience;
- Groom requirements from markets to include in regional roadmap, balancing high repeatability of solution builds whilst also ensuring local market needs are met;
- In building a product roadmap, ensure alignment between technology and business needs alongside leading the focus to a user-first, best in class, digital experience;
- Ensure development activities are done in such a way that they deliver high quality products, on time, in scope and on budget;
- Undertake continuous review and management of 3rd party development activities to ensure processes and resources are in place to meet our needs.
- Manage market-based Product Owners who will be defining and managing individual market requirements gathering, development activities, UAT and QA activities;
- Build and lead a virtual team of professionals to create a high performing digital organisation to deliver and operate eCommerce solutions;
- Ensure initiatives are implemented as efficiently as possible, and results are transparent and consistently communicated to leadership and all key stakeholders;
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile techniques across internal and external teams;
- Ensure processes are in place and provide oversight to ensure successful delivery of roadmap and reliability of eCommerce solutions for the region;
Technical know-how or competencies required:
- Experience of delivering highly scalable, highly available, multi-channel, web + app solutions in a D2C environment;
- Experience in managing mobile app release and understanding of the process of iOS and android marketplace;
- Experience of delivering products across federated business architectures and countries with differing business models, language, currency and constraints.
- Proficiency in lateral leadership, effectively aligning internal and external team members as well as client stakeholders and executives;
- 7+ years of experience with technical architecture, product management, tools/process development, and/or data integrity
- 5+ years of experience managing other developers/product managers
- Proven track record of building scalable technology platforms and digital eco-systems across end-to-end lifecycle - product vision, strategy, product roadmaps, design, architecture & implementation
Questions? Call me, Antoine Wormser , under +41 22 818 87 78.
Connect with me in LinkedIn to stay in touch: https://www.linkedin.com/in/awormser/