Data & Analytics Specialist
Data & Analytics Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a fluent German speaker who has the main experience in R and Python (as well as knows the other languages) and who has the ability to communicate with different stakeholders. This person needs to be proactive and needs to be capable of collecting the needs from the business and work closely together with the Translators. This position supports the whole manufacturing process therefore there are a lot of different responsibilities and tasks.
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: 01.04.2023
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Zug
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: home office possible but not fully remote, on-site work required load needs to be discussed
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement data collection systems and develop and monitor KPI's to support the production teams to strategically steer and continuously optimize quality improvement initiatives.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary (internal and external) sources. Optimize statistical efficiency and data quality in close collaboration with the Data Engineers as well as the production teams.
- Provide data analytics as a service and be a key participant in the manufacturing problem solving process to ensure fact based and data driven decision-making.
- Closely interact with business translators and other stakeholders
- Drive digitization within the organization through innovative approaches and out-of-the-box thinking
- Min. bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Data Science
- Min. 3-5+ years worked as a Data Analyst/Scientist or a similar position, preferred in the regulated industry
- Hands- on advanced programming skills in SQL, R, Shiny and Python
- Technical skills including data visualization, data preparation, data mining, software development and experience using statistical packages
- German AND English fluent in spoken and written
- Experience in communication with interfaces/stakeholder (customer centricity)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in big data sets
- You are someone who wants to influence your own development
- You have a passion for extracting conclusions out of big data sets and transform it into fact-based decisions in an In-vitro Diagnostics production/operations environment
Nice to Have:
- Ability to be proactive and take responsibility
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Jana Siva on +41 61 282 22 26.