AP Accountant with SAP
Accounts Payable Accountant (5-Month Contract)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of the position:
For our client, a large multinational bank, we are seeking a detail-oriented Accounts Payable Accountant to join a fun and vibrant team.
The location is Zürich, Switzerland. This is a contract for 5-months starting ASAP.
- Reconcile bank statements and resolve any discrepancies
- Verify invoices for accuracy and completeness
- Initiate and process online payments
- Monitor cash flow and prepare reports for management
- Optimize payment terms to maximize cash flow
- Validate and book invoices in the accounting system
- Resolve discrepancies between purchase orders and invoices
- Respond to supplier inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Assist with month-end close processes
- University degree in finance or a similar field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in SAP is a MUST
- Knowledge of banking is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English minimum B1 German
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Antonio Lewis on +41 44 229 99 36
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.