Windows Server Engineer
Windows Server Engineer (Banking)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading wealth management group, we are looking for a Windows Server Engineer to support within Windows Services and Infrastructure.
This is an one year contract.
- Engineering and operations for all Windows related components and interfaces including server security Hardening, Code Integrity, DSC Configuration, Group Policies, PowerShell
- Close collaboration with stakeholders, co-workers and suppliers like IAM, Access Management, Windows and Linux, Virtualization, Network and DNS
- Plan, coordinate and execute any life cycle activities with regard to windows infrastructure and surrounding systems. Plan and execute system relevant changes
- Project work and project support including process definition, automation and optimization
- Windows Server Administration for Win2012,2016 & 2019 including Windows Server Security Hardening,
- Code Integrity,
- DSC Configuration,
- Group Policies,
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Knowledge of Jenkins/Bit bucket
- ADFS, Azure AD, VM technologies (VMware/ ESX /Virtual Center)
- Internet Information Server
- Active Directory
- Networks and storage
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos over
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.