VR / AR Data Collection Technician
Data Collector Technician
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced Data Collector Technician. Our client is a well-known company tech company with a focus on Virtual & Augmented Reality. It is a fixed term contract assignment based in Zurich, with a potential extension.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Start Date: ASAP
- Diligence, work ethic and precision.
- Basic understanding of source code control systems
- Experience with the Office suite and/or GDocs suite.
- Experience in any programming language/scripting tool are of advantage.
- Experience using prototype devices.
- Follow operating standard procedures
- Comfortable with Computers (command line scripts) and electronics (handling prototype devices)
- Experience with VR/AR is an advantage
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Independent execution of data collection tasks
- Independent troubleshooting of prototype software and hardware (resetting devices, quitting applications and scripts, escalating persisting issues)
- Execute experiments to validate product quality and investigate HW/SW issues, following SOPs.
- Perform data collection on devices and prototypes, generate reports in the standardised tools provided.
- Perform devices calibration with proprietary equipment.
- Operate complex measurement and test equipment following SOPs.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Keiran Righetti on +41 44 229 99 15. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch