Video producer - Adobe Premiere Pro
Freelance Video Producer - Adobe Premiere Pro
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading Financial Services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a freelance Video Producer to support the team for an initial period of 6 months.
You will need to be available flexibly within the framework of a freelancer contract, which corresponds to a workload of 20-80%. There are times with more working days (sometimes a whole week, for example) and weeks in which fewer orders are received.
Work will be compensated on an hourly basis.
- Advise internal customers on video project inquiries by email or via MS Teams
- Plan shoots, create storyboards and shotlists in cooperation with the customers
- Film with Sony cameras (FS 7, A7s III) with cameras in the TV studio, with a drone or GoPros
- Master lighting and audio recordings and use additional film equipment from sliders to stabilizers and teleprompters
- Post-production with Premiere Pro (and After Effects)
- Coordinate the video projects assigned to you in consultation with the team and are in direct contact with internal customers.
- Offer administrative and logistical support in allocating resources in the team
- You are well versed in handling cameras such as the Sony FS7 or the A7s series and are proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and, ideally, After Effects.
- You have experience with different film styles from cinematic to corporate and feel just as comfortable on spontaneous shoots as on perfectly planned shoots with script and shotlist.
- You like to work in a team and proactively lend a hand, but you can also work independently and take responsibility for your assignments. You bring your own creative ideas, but you can also subordinate yourself to the limits of corporate design.
- You can approach people well and communicate clearly and in a service-oriented manner with customers - verbally and in writing, in English and German.
- You work quickly and at the same time with care, with tight deadlines you always keep a cool head. You work in a structured way so that your projects are clearly organized by your colleagues. In addition, you have a quick grasp and an interest in understanding the background of the company and the video projects in a larger context.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.