Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company in Switzerland, we are looking for a UX/UI Lead.
Linkedin: Elaine Kanwar
Starting date: 16.01.2023
Duration of the contract: 12 months (with contract extention)
- Support UX/UI Strategy for E2E CT
- Design UX/UI with development to implement the strategy
- Evaluation Advanced Visualization Frameworks to adapt it to the program, e.g., D3js.
- Ensure Responsive Framework of UX/UI for Desktop and Mobile Devices.
- Develop Slides templates, color pattern and layouts for pitch to executive leaders.
- Design/Develop Posters and infographic.
- Take and cut videos for communication.
- Works with colleagues and vendors on ideating, prototyping, and evaluating strategy and approach to digital transformation
- UX Design
- Exhibits strong understanding of accessibility best practices in all phases of design
- Manages work on developing accessible design systems, patterns, templates, and themes
- UX Implementation
- Leads generative and/or evaluative research on multiple aspects of products, services, and experiences
- Collects and analyzes user behavior through various methods - e.g., lab and informal studies, contextual inquiry, benchmark studies, analytics, and prototype testing
- Synthesizes findings and provides actionable recommendations to diverse audiences through reports and presentations
Training & Knowledge Management
- Delivers workshops, ad-hoc training, tutorials, and training materials
- Collaborates with internal team members to facilitate internal knowledge sharing, capacity building, and distribution of expertise
As an individual contributor or as a project lead, works with teams to estimate effort, establish milestones and deliverables and track progress.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required (3-5 years)
- 3-5 years of experience conducting contextual inquiry, interviews, and usability/accessibility studies
- Experience with Design Thinking and Service Design
- Strong experience with current research and design tools and methodologies (e.g., Figma, Balsamiq, Optimal Workshop, Qualtrics)
- A strong understanding of web technologies and web content management tools
- Excellent attention to detail; conceptual, analytical and imaginative thinker
- Experience navigating projects with multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with working with project management methodologies, Agile preferred
- Enthusiasm, interest, and flexibility in acquiring new or emerging technology skills
- Able to work within deadlines, ensuring timely, cost-effective delivery and customer satisfaction
- Effective meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- A general understanding of social tools and traffic analytics
Linkedin: Elaine Kanwar