UX Researcher (remote role outside Switzerland)
UX Researcher (no UI designers)
It's not a role in Switzerland
Please only apply if you have an EU nationality.
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced UX Researcher. Our client is a consultancy company who is responsible for a banking client in the UK. It is a 100% remote temporary assignment for applicants outside of Switzerland.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
- Location: 100% remote (it's not a role for swiss-based candidates)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months (an option for extension)
- Proven experience as a UX researcher. You will hand off to a UI designer
- +3 years as a UX Researcher
- Preferably a background in a banking environment
- Need to be able to design wireframes, journeys, flows etc.
- Strategic mindset to understand business requirements and strategy, aligned to product strategy
- Good communication skills to interact with senior stake
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT or MIS
- Excellent English skills
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
You will be working on the Banking App which is in the app store available. The app is built fully native.
- Lead, define and conduct research for new and current products for browser based and native apps
- Work closely with product owners, UX specialist, visual designers and other stakeholders
- Bring a variety of techniques and tools to elicit insight to make informed and human centered design decisions
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills: techniques to run UX evaluation testing, focus groups, diary studies, ethnographic observations, co-creation workshop
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills; ability to champion design thinking across the organization
- This role will support people across the whole business as a research expert. They'll identify where they can be most impactful and when to delegate or let things go.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars on +41 44 229 99 44.
It's not a role in Switzerland, please only apply if you have an EU nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch and connect to me on LinkedIn or Xing.
Linkedin/ Xing: Marc Kaars Sijpesteijn