(it's no role inside Switzerland)
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced UX Lead. Our client is a boutique consultancy company who is responsible for a banking client in the UK. It is a 100% remote temporary assignment, with a potential extension.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Location: 100% remote (it's not a role for swiss-based candidates)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (an option for extension)
- Proven experience as a Head of UX.
- +3 years as a UX Lead
- Preferably a background in a banking environment
- Senior, experience person with multiple years of experience in a large organisation and managing senior stakeholders up the chain.
- Understanding of all of the different components of the design eco system e.g. service design, UI, UX, research, business strategy.
- Experience in managing teams, supporting hands on and leading by experience.
- Ability and willingness to be a practitioner when required.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, complexed, innovation orientated environment - working across multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent English skills
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
You will be working on the Banking App which is in the app store available. The app is built fully native.
- Specialise in UX design: e.g. flows, wireframes, service blueprints, customer journeys, user journey definition, persona definition, usability studies, prototyping, usability studies etc.
- Understanding of the whole design ecosystem and how to integrate with the different components of design. Eg service design, research, UI and how to incorporate UX best practice.
- mature and senior enough to manage a fast paced, innovation environment in a large, complex business with frequent interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Strategic mindset, understand business requirements and strategy, aligned to product strategy.
- There is some overlap on service and business design.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars on +41 44 229 99 44.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch and connect to me on LinkedIn or Xing.
Linkedin/ Xing: Marc Kaars Sijpesteijn