On behalf of our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Zug we are looking for a UX Designer with experience in qualitative user research study design, execution, data analysis and synthesis
- Start date: 01.05.2020
- End date: 30.04.2021
- Extension: possible
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Zug
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- Plan, execute and analyse user research and formative usability evaluations in the field of lab automation and healthcare.
- Communicate findings from research and evaluations to business and R&D.
- Produce deliverables (including documentation) to make outcomes tangible and understandable.
- Shape content, assets and exercises independently.
- Take part in workshop facilitation, present sections of the workshop and respond to participant questions and build comfort with the process. Support planning, synthesis process, and documenting key learnings from the session.
- Participate in client conversation within their discipline.
- Participate in practice discussions and contribute actively to team culture and rituals.
- Support decisions along the project process such as ideation and concepts, with fact-based inputs (e.g. user interviews, desk research, surveys) and visualization of insights.
- Share experience within the team.
Your skills/experiences are:
- Bachelor in UX design, HCID, psychology or related fields
- Minimum 2-4 years full time experience as UX designer with substantial user research tasks.
- Contributed to products or services that have come to market.
- Has a basic understanding of business objectives and how big companies operate.
- Can comfortably understand and speak about UX methods with non-UX people.
- Strong in qualitative user research study design, execution, data analysis and synthesis.
- Strong moderation of result sharing workshops and Journey mapping, capable in wireframing and organizing, moderating and analysing usability testing.
- Capable in quantitative methods.
- Strong in user research methods and communicating research outcomes.
- Familiar with the process of user centred design.
- Proficient with Balsamiq
- Adobe XD for LoFi prototyping, experience with Adobe tools for outcome visualizations and statistics for numeric analysis is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
If you are a result oriented UX Designer currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give me a call +41 (0)61 282 22 16. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities!