Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a UX Designer with experience in Interaction Design and UI Implementation support. This is initially a 12 -month contract located in Zug, Switzerland.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Produces deliverables (including documentation) according to project plan.
- Participates in client conversation within their discipline.
- Participates in practice discussions and actively contributes to team culture and rituals.
- Supports decisions along the project process such as ideation and concepts, with fact-based inputs (e.g. user interviews, desk research, surveys). Participates to shape the synthesis from inputs.
- Shape content, assets and exercises independently. Takes part in workshop facilitation, can present sections of the workshop and respond to participant questions and build comfort with the process. Supports planning, synthesis process, and documenting key learnings from the session.
- Shares experience within the team.
- Consider business objectives alongside user/customer and design needs during detailed design work.
- Observes and understands the design challenges for a task from multiple perspectives (e.g. User, Business, Technology and Design).
- Can self-manage time when project gets complex, and willing to reach out for support when needed.
- Bachelor or Master in UX design, HCID, visual design, communication
- Minimum 2-4 years full time experience as UX designer
- Proficient with Balsamiq & Adobe XD
- Strong in Interaction design (can show portfolio) and UI implementation support, capable in organizing, moderating and analysing usability testing
- Can comfortably understand and speak about UX methods with non-UX people / masters the methodologies of UX design
- Fluent in English
Nice to haves
- Works independently with minimal guidance but seeks guidance or input from others when needed
- Connected thinking person with a high sense of responsibility
- Can articulate how near-term activities tie to the larger project goals and purpose to others
- Start date: 03.02.2020
- End date: 31.02.21
- Extension: highly possible
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Zug
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell on +41 61 282 22 16, at www.linkedin.com/in/alex-russell-experis/ or via email