Unified Cisco System Engineer
Location: St.Gallen / Zurich 80%-100%
Cisco Collaboration solutions are provided to enterprise customers.
- You implement complex customer projects and work together with project management and sales force.
- In addition, you support the systems integration environment and help to find solutions for technical and economic aspects.
- You also support the sales force in the rollout as well as our 3rd level support team.
- You lead technical workshops with customers and develop technical solutions as well as concepts for migration or solution integration.
- For larger projects, you also assume the role of system engineer and, if necessary, lead technical subprojects.
- Thanks to your experience, you can help shape the service landscape, always focusing on internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Technical degree (ETH / Uni / FH / HF)
- Several years of experience in customer projects in Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration (design, implementation, conceptual and analytical implementation)
- Know-how in ICT solutions, architectures and products in the Cisco collaboration environment
- Cisco certification such as CCNP Collaboration advantage, preferably CCIE Collaboration
- Extremely customer-oriented, good to implement
- Very good German and English in spoken and written
Interested in this unique opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.
Should you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me, Harry Serero on +41 44 229 99 21