Trainee programme - IT
Experis Academy - Graduate Program
Linkedin: Martyna Slosarczyk
Are you passionate about Programming? Are you a recent Graduate of Computer Science Schools or similar fields? You enjoy coding at your free time, you're an IT Genius, and you are looking for your first Professional Step?
What's the opportunity?
We are recruiting Students / Graduates , with aim to join its IT Academies! You will get trained on cutting-edge technologies and you will start your career at some of the country's most well-known firms.
Classes available in 2023:
- Java Development (Back End or Full Stack)
- C# / .Net (Back End or Full Stack), MVC OR Web
- Front End Development (Angular OR React OR Vue)
- Software Testing (Manual AND/OR Automation, ISTQB Certifications)
- Python Development
- Data Analytics
- Microsoft Technologies (MS Dynamics, Azure, Power Apps, LinkedIn Learning)
- UX / UI
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Polytechnic Schools, or any relevant fields (you may also be at the final year of your studies to apply for the program) in Switzerland
- Strong grades in Programming related courses (any personal projects available for demonstration will be considered a strong asset)
- Excellent command of English language , as you will be attending online classes in English
- Fluent in one of the following languages: German, French, Italian
- Willingness & discipline to study, learn, grow!
Step 1: You basically apply for the position. Once we receive your CV, we will contact you to inform you about the Academies and if you are interested, we will arrange an interview.
Step 2: Once the interview is conducted, we will send you our assessments.
Step 3: If you successfully complete our assessments, then you will be able to join the Academies.
What do I get from the Academies?
Apart from sharpening your coding skills with intensive online theoretical classes & hands-on assignments based on the latest Tech trends, by joining the program, you will have the opportunity to get in touch with the biggest multinational & local companies in Switzerland.
What happens after the training period?
Once you successfully complete the 3-month training, you will be certified and have the opportunity to work for some of the greatest & well-established companies in the country.
For more questions please contact: Linkedin: Martyna Slosarczyk